The Clover Group has over the years gathered a great number of achievements. Here are some of the most noteworthy of those.
June – December 2011
CLOVER founded by Stephen Ng to provide interior design services.
First condominium design project worth RM4,500.
First large scale project worth RM35,000.
June – December 2012
Established as a private limited (sdn bhd) company for Design and Renovation.
- First residential renovation project worth RM38,500.
- First large scale residential renovation project worth RM89,000.
- Landed a RM89,500 contract to design and build a recording studio.
- First design and build project for an office begins. Project is worth RM87,580.
- Renovation projects get larger. Landed a RM265,000 residential project.
Registered with government bodies and awarded CIDB certificate as a Grade 5 contractor.
January – November 2013
Clover received its largest project yet. Its 18th renovation project is worth RM654,300.
Setup of new business venture. It is aimed at providing custom-made built-in cabinets
Registered with the Ministry of Finance (MOF)
February – March 2014
Received CIDB certificate as a Grade 7 contractor.
Awarded tender for a design and build RM1,755,000 project for a 2-storey bungalow.
April – June 2015
Starts joint-venture project for bungalow design, build and interior fitting worth RM13,585,000.
Set up a new factory
May – June 2016
Clover received its first international project for a built-in cabinet. Project is based in Singapore and is worth SGD 85,000.
Became a member of Malaysia Retain Chain Association (MRCA)